Consider On-Site Training for Your Company
Amber Road’s Global Trade Academy On-Site Training Advantage Our on-site training programs target all departments within the international supply chain and will improve the expertise of Purchasing, Legal, Import, Export, Warehouse and Accounting and the organization’s overall success. Click here to download our on-site brochure. If you need more details on our training programs, please email us at GlobalTradeAcademy@AmberRoad.com.
Our staff is composed of instructors with years of real-world experience and expertise. Our vast knowledge of the subjects specific to the international supply chain allows us to create training solutions that will ensure success for our clients.
Our account executives and expert instructors serve as strategic partners to collaborate with our clients to meet business results are clearly defined and achieved.
Whether you need 5 or 500 employee trained and are looking for one day or one year’s worth of training, we will create a flexible solution that delivers relevant and effective training.
Customs and Border Protection (CBP) requires that all corporations engaged in import stay compliant with U.S. Customs law. Part of that compliance is having effective staff training. Our on-site training and compliance will help you demonstrate reasonable care as required by CBP.
ALL COURSES ARE CERTIFIED BY NCBFAA (FOR CCS AND/OR CES CREDITS)
Certified Customs Specialist™ (CCS™) and Certified Export Specialist™ (CES™) points are the industry-recognized accreditations for the international trade community. To maintain status as a Certified Customs Specialist™ or Certified Export Specialist™, 20 points annually are required.
We offer several on-site training solutions
(1) Off-the-Shelf Tailored Training
Choose from our large selection of courses and webinars. Our account executives will work with you to create a training program that addresses your needs and our instructors will tailor the delivery of content.
(2) Complete Customization
We offer our clients fully customized training to meet specific business needs and learning objectives. We use a very systematic approach:
- Step1: Situation Analysis – We will discuss your specific needs and goals.
- Step 2: Identify Topics and Content – Based on your needs, our team will identify appropriate topics and content.
- Step 3: Develop Customized Content – Our instructors will develop customized content, examples and exercises specific to your organization.
- Step 4: Trainer Preparation – Our selected instructor, will work with you to finalize deliverables.
- Step 5: Delivery & Follow-Up – Our expert will deliver the expected training followed by a quality assessment at the end of each training day.
(3) Online and Compliance Training
We offer specific online training for our clients. These courses are customized in order to address business needs and learning objectives of our clients. The online format is very efficient in addressing the needs for an organization to remain compliant with U.S. Customs law. These programs can be accessed through our own Learning Management System (LMS) or uploaded into our clients’ corporate training portal.
Why Amber Road’s Global Trade Academy?
Amber Road’s Global Trade Academy is dedicated to all aspects of international supply chain training. To ensure we provide the highest quality of service to our clients, we strive to understand their issues and develop content and tools to help address their challenges. Our faculty is composed of instructors with years of real-world experience and expertise. Our vast knowledge of the subjects specific to the international supply chain allows us to create training solutions that will allow your team and company to succeed.
RELATED BLOG POSTS
- Global Trade Academy Certification – Certified Classification Specialist
- Kick Start Your eVOLVE Experience & Become an Expert
- Global Trade Academy Certification - Export Controls Specialist
- Made in America, Buy America, or Buy American: Qualify Your Goods and Increase Sales
- Handling PSC, PD or Voluntary Disclosures as Part of Your Self-Testing Plan